Sunday, October 03, 2004
1. Don't let being tired pick the kind of day you're going to have.
2. Don't let pain pick the kind of day you're going to have.
3. Don’t let fear, disappointment, sadness, or depression pick the kind of day you're going to have.
4. You pick the kind of day you're going to have.
5. If you can't figure out how to do that, ask your sponsor.
6. If you don't have a sponsor, go and get one.
7. If you can't find one, go to a meeting and ask someone with time
8. If there is no one with time at the meeting, go to another meeting.
9. If you do not know where the meetings are, go to the NA website.
10. If you don't have access to a computer, ask someone who does.
11. If you don't know anyone with access to a computer, ask at a police station.
12. And if you have outstanding warrants and are tired of these suggestions, see Step (1), above.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Wishes, Resolutions, and Pleas
I posted the following on Facebook on December 31st, 2022: 2023, huh? Well, may the forces of stupid become self-aware, the forces of ...
Depression and unhealthy ways of addressing it has become a worldwide problem made worse than usual due to the Covid-19 Pandemic shutdown. ...
"Isolation" by Aidansane I have communed with the birds and squirrels, taken even more pictures of my dog, made home repairs...
Scary times: invisible death stalking the streets, jobs lost, businesses going under, world and local disease and death tolls on the rise, ...
Post a Comment