Friday, October 14, 2016

It's Everywhere, It's Everywhere!

     I live in Maine and was sent to a local Wal-Mart for groceries and for a cheese grater. After getting all the foodstuffs on my list, I began searching for the cheese grater. I looked through the grocery area, then began on the other areas of the store. I could not find the cheese grater. Eventually I wound up back in the grocery end of the store and one of the employees asked me, "Can I help you sir?"
     I said, "Yes. I'm searching for a cheese grater than myself." It just slipped out.
     The employee nodded his head and said, "For that you need to go to Wisconsin."
     (If you do not understand the anecdote above, you need to go to more meetings).

No comments:

California Clean and a Brief Peek at Reality

  Denial, that old Egyptian river. It is the principle symptom of active addiction. This is why addiction is often described as the disease...