Sunday, October 03, 2004
1. Don't let being tired pick the kind of day you're going to have.
2. Don't let pain pick the kind of day you're going to have.
3. Don’t let fear, disappointment, sadness, or depression pick the kind of day you're going to have.
4. You pick the kind of day you're going to have.
5. If you can't figure out how to do that, ask your sponsor.
6. If you don't have a sponsor, go and get one.
7. If you can't find one, go to a meeting and ask someone with time
8. If there is no one with time at the meeting, go to another meeting.
9. If you do not know where the meetings are, go to the NA website.
10. If you don't have access to a computer, ask someone who does.
11. If you don't know anyone with access to a computer, ask at a police station.
12. And if you have outstanding warrants and are tired of these suggestions, see Step (1), above.
When in danger When in doubt Run in circles Scream and shout! Big worldwide health problem, really bad numbers, stock portf...
So, another great set of excuses for not going to meetings is spreading across the world. This time it is the Corona Virus. Colds are okay ...
Getting to past LSBC posts has always been tough with Blogger, so I have put together a table of contents on my Authors Guild website, each...
A few minutes after meeting my new sponsor at his home, he sat me down at his dining room table, put a piece of paper, and a pencil in fron...