Sunday, October 03, 2004
1. Don't let being tired pick the kind of day you're going to have.
2. Don't let pain pick the kind of day you're going to have.
3. Don’t let fear, disappointment, sadness, or depression pick the kind of day you're going to have.
4. You pick the kind of day you're going to have.
5. If you can't figure out how to do that, ask your sponsor.
6. If you don't have a sponsor, go and get one.
7. If you can't find one, go to a meeting and ask someone with time
8. If there is no one with time at the meeting, go to another meeting.
9. If you do not know where the meetings are, go to the NA website.
10. If you don't have access to a computer, ask someone who does.
11. If you don't know anyone with access to a computer, ask at a police station.
12. And if you have outstanding warrants and are tired of these suggestions, see Step (1), above.
"Isolation" by Aidansane I have communed with the birds and squirrels, taken even more pictures of my dog, made home repairs...
"My name is Jay and today I did the most unnatural thing an addict can do: I didn't use." The above quotation was obtained...
So, another great set of excuses for not going to meetings is spreading across the world. This time it is the Corona Virus. Colds are okay ...
Social distancing and staying home and what to do about those whose lives depend on regular meeting attendance? Modern technology provided ...