Sunday, October 03, 2004
1. Don't let being tired pick the kind of day you're going to have.
2. Don't let pain pick the kind of day you're going to have.
3. Don’t let fear, disappointment, sadness, or depression pick the kind of day you're going to have.
4. You pick the kind of day you're going to have.
5. If you can't figure out how to do that, ask your sponsor.
6. If you don't have a sponsor, go and get one.
7. If you can't find one, go to a meeting and ask someone with time
8. If there is no one with time at the meeting, go to another meeting.
9. If you do not know where the meetings are, go to the NA website.
10. If you don't have access to a computer, ask someone who does.
11. If you don't know anyone with access to a computer, ask at a police station.
12. And if you have outstanding warrants and are tired of these suggestions, see Step (1), above.
The new year (2020) begins for those in the US's Eastern Standard Time Zone at midnight (EST). It is different all over the world, but ...
The NA meeting was large for our rural area, 20 to 25 recovering addicts on an average Saturday. Those who attended regularly took the num...
The meeting was about early recovery and how sticky that drug can get when you first try to put it down. Non-addicts do not understand ...
So, we did the world this big favor, stopped using alcohol and other drugs, holiday time is coming up, and twin dreads begin camping out in ...