Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ILLNESS, BLOGGING, AND STAYING CLEAN

As you can see from the index of posts, it's been rather spotty of late. Illnesses of various kinds that are too boring to talk about slowed me up, then stopped me. It was all I could do to stay clean. Still, I watched the page view numbers climb, and was driven by sheer desperation to put up a post now and then.


So, when health drove me back to the blog, half of the links didn't go anywhere, and there were some other things that needed shaping up, including that old picture of me where I looked like the grim reaper coming to collect.



Right now the health is good and getting better, I've checked all the links in the "Learn More" column, and I hope to get posts up on a more regular basis. For those who stuck with me all these months, I am very grateful. I'll try not to let you down again.


1 comment:

Pdogge said...

Great pal...day at a time.....